Why Paid Advertising ?
First thing people think of when they hear of paid advertising is Google Adwords. And that’s great, as we’ve seen businesses have tremendous results going this route. Your success will be based on your research, from keyword research to budget spending research, to having an awesome landing page. The best feeling is when you start your campaign and see visitors are actually coming to your site.
Paid ads services are properly defined as the airing of campaign messages and even advertisements. This is done by purchasing space in media outlets. These media outlets can be television, radio stations, magazines, radio stations, billboards, and, of course, websites. The purpose of having paid ads is to have your ad reach a much larger audience, as well as change the way people look at your advertisement and business. There are many options that you will find in paid ads services, but they’re not all the same. Here are several options and some information about each one.
Google AdWords: Google’s ads show you particular ads that they put into certain categories. They display ads based on many factors. Some of these factors include the types of websites you have visited, the mobile apps you have on a device, your browsing activity, the cookies on your browser other websites or apps that you have visited that deal with other businesses that may advertise with Google, any activity or information that you may have on your Google account, and any prior interactions with advertising services or Google’s ads. There are some good statistics on Google AdWords:
- The global net ad revenue that Google shared for 2015 was at 30%
- The clickthrough rate, for mobile search ads on Google within the first position, was at 27.7%.
- In the US, Google’s share of paid search ad spend was at 82%
- The net search ad revenue in 2014 for Google was $38.42 billion
Bing Ads: Bing can help companies reach a new group of customers that are deemed to be high quality and it can also help those businesses increase a return on the money they spend on advertising. According to Bing, Bing Ads will help execute marketing strategies to get better results for the company being advertised. Here are some statistics for Bing Ads:
- Every Bing ad buy can reach about 162 million searchers, which comes to just about 30% of total search engine shares. This breaks down to six billion searches a month.
- Bing has taken over about 5% of Google’s search share.
- Bing had a 12% increase in advertising revenue, according to their reports.
- Bing will show more ads at the very top of the page than most of the searches you will find on Google.
Facebook Ads: Facebook is one of the most influential websites out right now. There is no disputing that. With so many users visiting the site on a daily basis, it’s no wonder people choose to advertise for their company on Facebook. When you advertise on Facebook, you have the possibility of reaching a much larger audience start advertising on Facebook